We are currently looking for Business Analysts for our Regina based customers. Responsibilities will include working with business stakeholders to elicit, analyze, specify and validate IT solutions to meet business needs. Must be able to bring together diverse stakeholder groups, drive consensus and create a shared understanding while maintaining alignment with business and IT strategies.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Review existing applications and validate existing documentation of business requirements, processes and system specifications to develop an understanding of the existing functionality.
- Analyze existing processes and perform analysis to identify opportunities to streamline processes, eliminate redundancy and ensure that processes are efficient, sustainable, and repeatable.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Meet with business leadership (SME, product manager, process owner) to understand new business requirements; create and validate technical requirements documentation.
- Develop a clear definition and acceptance criteria for application features to ensure the business requirements will be addressed.
- Participate in the implementation of new applications; work closely with the business to create comprehensive test plans for different applications, business processes, and technical solutions.
- Train and support users in conducting UAT, create test cases for all phases of testing, gather feedback, tracks and reports defects, and follow up to ensure resolution of outstanding issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in business analysis
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses leading edge technical knowledge
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Understands principles of agile development
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables
- IIBA, PMI-PBA, and/or Scrum certification is preferred
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to email@example.com