We are currently looking for Scrum Masters for our Regina based customers. Responsibilities will include overseeing and guiding scrum teams as well as ensuring that teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
The Scrum Master should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams, as well as interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Use agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions
- Coach, mentor, and support scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices
- Works with team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support product teams
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Schedule and facilitate scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes
- Monitor progress and performance and help teams to make improvements
- Ensure the proper use of collaborative processes and remove impediments for the scrum team
- Track project processes, deliverables, and financials
- Prepare and present status reports to stakeholders
- Proven working experience as a scrum master or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Leadership and management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certified scrum master
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
How To Apply
We welcome your interest in joining the ITC Team. To apply for this opportunity, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.