We are currently looking for Solution Architects for our Regina based customers. Responsibilities will include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software applications in place, and providing oversight and leadership to development teams. The Solution Architect will be part of the solution implementation team that will manage and advise on enterprise solutions for the organization. The primary focus will be on delivering creative technical decisions and direction of technical staff with consideration for how solutions will affect business outcomes.
- Assessing the architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend enhanced and new solutions
- Building, implementing and integrating information systems to meet the organization’s needs.
- Conducting evaluations of the solution architecture with an emphasis on the design
- Assessing the business impact of certain technical choices
- Creating and maintaining or enhancing procedures, processes and designs
- Providing oversight and guidance to development teams
- Researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in solution architecture
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Possesses leading edge technical knowledge
- Previous project management experience is an asset
- Understands principles of agile development
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality deliverables
- TOGAF certification is preferred
How To Apply
We welcome your interest in joining the ITC Team. To apply for this opportunity, please send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.